Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge


I love doing the Crafty Secrets challenge over on SCS. Joanne (Angelnorth) is our host this month and her first challenge to us is to use our "initials" and the basis for the product used on our cards. My initials are DSP so I used Designer paper, Satin ribbon and Pearls. What a fun idea!!!

Recipe for card:

Stamps: Crafty Secrets (bird lovers), Stampendous (musical notes)

Paper: Chocolate chip, Very vanilla, Crafty Secrets (radiant) dp

Ink: Versafine sepia, Ranger vintage photo distress

Accessories: paper piercer, SU paper piercing template, Mark Richards sticky half pearls, Michael's teal satin ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogdom. I am still new at it too and am learning as I go along.
    The pearls are a great finishing touch to your card which happens to be done in some of my favorite colors. I need to put on my thinking cap and get one done...your were sure quick with yours. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, that's a neat challenge! I'm going to have to remember that!

    Beautiful card, too! I love your vintage-style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.