Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cuttlebug Sympathy

I recently purchased the new Cuttlebug border embossing folders from my friend Tammy (Stamp Happy) at the Toyrifix store in Smithville, Ohio. Then while having lunch with another stamping friend, I got some great ideas in using them on my cards. Here is a sample.
Recipe for Card:
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Paper: Creamy vanilla
Ink: Versafine sepia
Accessories: Cuttlebug border embossing folders used were: with love and frills
Prima flowers and a K&Co. pearl brad

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I do love the embossed look and your sympathy card design in particular is beautifully calm and peaceful looking - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you used these, Dar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.