Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feels Like Fall

These past few days have really given us NE Ohio folks a feel of what's just around the corner ... with very pleasant days in the mid to upper 70s and cool (great sleeping weather) nights in the 50s & low 60s, you can tell that Fall isn't that far away. THAT was the inspiration for my "give thanks" fall card seen here.

The tree is from the Stampin' Up "lovely as a tree" set. I stamped it using Versamark then using "pinches" of different colored embossing powder and heat setting to give me that Fall look I was after. The sky was done using the Ala Art sky image stamp and SU soft sky ink. The grass was sponged with SU old olive ink and I swirled on a little SU close to cocoa for around the trunk. I then double matted my image using Copper Metallic and Hunter Green cs. The fall leaf brads I've picked up somewhere in my travels and I'm sorry but I don't know who the mfg. is.


Thanks so much for taking the time and stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day ... whatever you may be doing!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I got caught up on your most recent posts, and you uploaded more!

    Here's another gorgeous creation I was lucky enough to see in person! This card is just beautiful, Dar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.