Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Because


I recently purchased the new Cuttlebug border embossing folders from my friend Tammy (Stamp Happy) at the Toyrifix store in Smithville, Ohio. Then while having lunch with another stamping friend, I got some great ideas in using them on my cards. Here is a sample.
This card has no stamping involved ... only cuttlebugging. I used the "with love" border folders as well as one of the mini sets for the sentiment.
The flowers are from the SU (three for you) punch which a friend let me use (Thanks Anita) and the dew drops were also a gift from a friend.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, that card looks familiar! Love your choice of color! Glad you are having fun doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the red cardstock, and the borders! Great job, and thanks for all the free advertising, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.