Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Crafty Secrets Release

<-----
Here is a new stamp set just released by Crafty Secrets called Glamor Girls. Isn't this cool ??

Of course, I've already placed my order for this set and a few other goodies. You know how much I love "vintage" and I can't wait to get my hands on this one and start playing! What am I going to do with all these vintage cards I've been making lately ... I don't know! So, if you have any suggestions ... please let me know!! In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy myself and make some more!
Here is my first card made with this awesome set! I can't believe how MANY DIFFERENT stamps there are on this set ... is this fun or what!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Oh Oh!!! I GOTTA GET THIS ONE!!! You are such a stinking enabler, lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great place you have here! Awesome Cards and other crafts! Mind if I link you and check back often?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.