Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stampin' D'Amour Challenge #48

I've recently become familiar with a wonderful vintage based site called Stamin' D'Amour. The ladies there are so sweet and welcoming and this week I have been tagged by Robin to host the Weekly Message Board Challenge. I've decided to challenge the ladies to use Black & White with one bright accent color, I chose RED.

I recently made a purchase at a LSS and this set of red dress/hat & shoes was a "bonus" gift ... how cool was that! Worked out perfectly for today's challenge. The heart & musical tags were another recent purchase from Archiver's. They come in a little (25) pack from DMD with various sized/vintage printed tags and they were in the "Hot-Spots" $1.99 ... can't beat that!

Feel free to come play along!! The more the merrier!!

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Darlene! I just love all the accents you used and you just sold me on another set of Crafty Secrets Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Darlene, I love how she looks like she contemplating what to wear! the little touch of lace and the tag look awesome too - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. you are doing beautiful work with the CS stamps. This card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene this is outstanding! I've never heard of this group but will join in for sure. Wonderful color combo and I just love that trim~ you really fit many elements that are blended just perfectly! :)

    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and red combination. Every single item in this card is just stunning. Great stamps, lace trim, heart and DP.

    Hey Darlene, you changed your blog. Looks great. For someone who just started a blog you are really doing great.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Darlene this is just gorgeous.. you really have a great collage thing going here. Such a wonderful use of all the patterns . The red is such a WOW! Great challenge traitor! No , really congrats! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene! Your card is Absolutely Stunning!! I love the colors! You do beautiful work!!
    I wanted to tell you thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments you leave on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW Darlene! This card is amazing! What a great challenge....I'll get right on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.