Saturday, August 9, 2008

Times a Flyin'



While recently visiting one of my favorite little stamping spots (Toyrifix) in Smithville, Ohio, my friend Tammy was sending in an order for Inkadinkado and asked if there was anything I wanted. (Did she really think I would say NO???) So, of course after leafing through the catalog I found a few sets that I just "couldn't live without!" The one set I purchased is called HALLOWEEN TRAILS and is an awesome set. I so liked the sample card they showed in the catty that Tammy was kind enough to make me a copy and from that, I made this card! Looks like I'll be sending out Halloween cards this year!!!

Recipe for card:

Stamps: Inkadinkado (Halloween Trails) (bats), Vap! Scrap (sentiment)

Paper: Basic Black, Glossy Black, So Saffron, K&Co. Ancestry designer paper

Ink: Versafine Black, Really Rust

Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Creative Memories black marker, SU photo corner punch, Michael's black grosgrain ribbon, Creative Memories oval cutting system, Pop Dots, Colorbok metal dots

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that turned out AWESOME! So glad I could be of assistance! I love it when you shop at Toyrifix! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.