Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge #33


It's time for another challenge over on the CRAFTY SECRETS forum at Splitcoaststampers.

Today it's my turn to be your hostess and for this challenge I thought using "angles" would be interesting. We, (LoriLynn, Pammyjo, Joanne [angelnorth] and myself) have started doing this "Monday Clue" portion to the challenge prior to actually posting the challenge on Tuesday. It has been a lot of fun trying to figure out with various clues what the hostess has in mind for the actual challenge.

Early on we discovered that LoriLynn and myself have the hardest time figuring these things out and some weeks it is quite hilarious ... we've become known as Lucy & Ethel on this thread ... can you guess which one I am??? Yep, you guessed it ... I'm Ethel!! WHAT FUN!!!

As you can see, I have various angles on this card ... from cutting the designer paper at a 30 degree angle, to the envelope, zig zag ribbon and photo corners. I used a little rafia to mimic the nesting material in the envelope. Thanks for stopping by and please come play the challenge ... we have so much fun ... you're missing out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Darlene for hosting the challenge over at the forum. You have lovely angles is this card. I really like the image you selected.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't the red head by LUCY??? Gorgeous card! Love that little birdie in the nest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.