Sunday, September 7, 2008

Featured Stamper & OCC Challenge


This is the card I made for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #83 - Denise (cardcrazy)! What a fun gallery Denise has and you can certainly see she is a Featured Stamper Challenge FAN!!

I also had another challenge in mind when doing this card and that is the one over on the Our Creative Corner blog honoring Amy Sheffer, who not only is their September host but is also celebrating the BIG-40 today! She's a little "upset" about reaching this milestone so the challenge is to make a funny card to help bring Amy "out of her slump"! I bought this stamp yesterday down at the 1870's Shoppe in Zoar, Ohio purposely for this challenge (I'll use any excuse to buy a stamp, huh!).

7 comments:

  1. Very cute ~~ great job with the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Love the stamp! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say find any reason you can to justify stamp spending. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, what a cute card for a 40th birthday. I am sure it will bring a smile to your friends face.
    Great job!
    Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I so appreciate your nice comments!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, thanks so much for playing along with us OCC girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where else you could buy that stamp! LOL AND I just got more of them the other day!

    Cute card, Babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.