Thursday, October 9, 2008

S-P-O-O-K-Y ...


Last week while friends & I were visiting stamping friend Tammy at Toyrifix, my friend Linda Davis purchased this Cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder and was kind enough to let me borrow it. (THANKS LINDA) I don't want to keep it long (Halloween is right around the corner) so I made a couple quick prints and here is a card I made.
I inked up the inside of the folder before running it through the cuttlebug ... actually I did the wrong side and this is kind of "inside out" from what I was expecting but it still has a really cool affect!! The house and witch are from SU "Home is Where the Haunt is" set and the spiders are stickers I had in my scrapbooking stash. Such an "easy-peasy" card yet so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today ... please come back again!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, that is COOL!!!!!! I love the way the reverse inking turned out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darlene, this card is really cute. I really like how it turned out, even if you inked it on the wrong side. Seeing what you have done with this embossing folder, I will just have to go get one for myself.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.