Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yippee ... new rubber!!!


My stamps finally showed up from The Rubber Cafe and they are AWESOME. Poor Melissa has had so much trouble with the new rubber getting to everyone for some reason and even had to resend new to several of us.

It's been a long day but I JUST had to ink up these stamps and see what I could come up with. I'm sure when I have more time and not quite so tired I'll have great fun with these images.

I know it's early for Valentine's Day but I'd like to try and submit a few things for publication and that is what they are looking for right now. Hope you like it ... please feel free to comment and give me some suggestions. Thanks for stopping by ...

5 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog - you've got some great ideas!

    Amy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses, lace and hearts are all so pretty -- great job with the fun image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and creative card. I love it. When you have time, I'd like you to send me info on how you go about submitting work for publication. I keep hearing that stampers are doing that, but I have no idea HOW they are doing that. Where do you find addresses to send too...or the rules for that matter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, what a great stamp and I love what you have done with it!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.