Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heidi's "Candy for a Cause ..."

What a great idea Heidi has going on her blog right now!! It's called Candy for a Cause ... cards for the Ronald McDonald House. Please jump on over there and lend Heidi a hand reaching her goal. We all love making cards and here is a way to put our talents to good use!!!

Here is a snippet from her post: RMH is home to many sick children and their parents while their little ones are inpatient or getting treatment of all sorts. I want to collect cards for them to send out, I am looking for general cards such as Thinking of You, You make me smile, Thank you, I am there for you, Friendship ......... anything you think that they would use. My goal is 100 cards- so please help me reach that goal ...

With the holiday's rapidly approaching ... let's reach out to those who can't be HOME for the holidays!! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all your wonderful creations for the Stamp simply Challenges... It is so nice to meet such wonderful people!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.