Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anniversary RAK from Amy Johnson


A few postings back I showed you the card I sent to Amy Johnson for her birthday this past Friday. Mark & I celebrated our 14th anniversary on the same day so, Amy & I agreed to send cards to each other and share them with you all on our blogs. Here is the card she sent ... Isn't it cute!! Amy & I both love the vintage images and turns out we both used our Crafty Secrets vintage products to make our cards ... GREAT minds think alike!!


Isn't this world of stamping a wonderful place to meet AWESOME people! I know I have more ONLINE friends than I do personal friends!! Thanks my friend ...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that was very sweet of her!!! I love the card she sent you :)

    Thanks for sharing with us :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.