Sunday, February 15, 2009

Featured Stamper #106

Today's Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS is honoring Julie M Lacey. Click HERE to check out Julie's gallery ... loaded with beautiful work you'll enjoy seeing. Today, I chose THIS card of Julie's to case.
I don't use my SU Top Note Die nearly enough so when I saw Julie's card using it, I knew immediately that was the card for me to case. Also, I've been wanting to ink up this adorable new small set called "Bouquet of Joy" just released by Crafty Secrets ... isn't it cute!! Using white cardstock, I first cut my main panel using the Top Note die. I then stamped my image with India Ink Black and colored in using SU watercolor pencils & blender pen. I've used 2 Martha Stewart punch butterflies (1 pink/1purple) then layered them ... drew on the antenna's and trail marks with a Creative Memories fine tip blk marker. My background papers are Not Quite Navy cs, Wild Wasabi cs and Basic Grey (Boxer) designer paper. The ribbon is SU double stitched grosgrain. I also used dimensional tape to pop up my main image.
Thanks so much for stopping by ... hope you are having a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a pretty card! I love this image and will definately be buying this one. Love the die too...goes great with the image. Great touch with the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.