Friday, March 13, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge #33



Hello my friends ... sorry this is late, but sometimes life gets in the way of my stamping pleasures!! I did however get some time last evening to put this little gem together. Like my little "Easter Bunny"??? Isn't she cute!!







This week's colors for the Color Throwdown Challenge were fun to play with ... thanks Cathy!! I used Wild Wasabi as my "green of choice" color along with the turquoise and eggplant. I've simply layed the colors in panels then did a little doodling, paper piercing, border punching & a pop of gingham ribbon for my main card. Adding the different colored prima flowers with Hero Arts gems was fun and of course my little Easter bunny was colored with SU watercolor pencils & blender pen before being "popped up" with dimensionals. Hope you like my card. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Happy Stamping!!


5 comments:

  1. Darlene, how sweet! I LOVE this little image--puts a smile on my face!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bunnie!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdow, Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that little bunny!! He's so sweet! Reminds me of Ralphie in A Christmas Story, LOL!! Great card, Darlene! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is adorable! Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet Easter card! Love the layout and the adorable little bunny! Thanks for playing with us again, Darlene!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.