Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Craft Secrets Challenge - "Inspired by Nature"

MORNING ALL!!



Yesterday's Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) was hosted by Marcy (kiddielitter) and the theme was "Inspired by Nature". By the clues Marcy provided on Monday,


*We are surrounded by it

*Many artists have been inspired by it

*Some of you mentioned it (in some form or another) while describing your projects last week

*Louis Armstrong sang a wonderful song about it



I assumed it to be something about "water/the ocean" so I made my card EARLY using the Crafty Secrets SEASIDE stamp set. Hey, I was close, LOL!!! Here is the recipe for this creation:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets (seaside), Stampscapes (birds)
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Crafty Secrets (radiant) designer paper
Inks: Versafine Black & Sepia
Accessories: Nestabilities, Swivel Craft Knife, Chalks, Make-up applicator, Eclipse masking, large Sponge Pod, SU watercolor pencils & blender pen, Dimensionals, Hobby Lobby ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find a little inspiration in my work. Have a great day. Don't forget to stop back later today when I hope to have cards for the SCS Sketch Challenge and the Color Throwdown to share with you!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautiful Darlene! Love the sunset in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both comments, that sunset is lovely. Wish it were over here my way. The image you selected for this card is one of my favorite ones and you did it justice with they way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.