Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Using my FAVORITE color ...



This week's STAMP SOMETHING Challenge is to use Black & White and your favorite color. Of course, as most of you know, my favorite color is all shades of PURPLE. I multi-challenged myself and used today's SCS Sketch Challenge for the layout.





My base card is of Whisper White and the background paper is from the Crafty Secrets RADIANT paper pack. I've used a Studio G sentiment stamp for my 2a&2b panels and my main image flower is an Anita's stamp from a store called Pat Catan's. I colored my flower image using Prismacolor Markers and cut it out with my swivel craft knife. Before removing my circle from my Nestabilities die, I used a sponge applicator and sponged around the outer edge using both Eggplant Envy & Elegant Eggplant inks. I've also used my square Nestabilities to cut the matting from Elegant Eggplant cs and made my dots using a white Gelly Roll pen.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!!

3 comments:

  1. If I poke you with a pin, I think you would bleed purple! LOL Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm able to comment after waiting almost 10 mins. Love your purple card it's one of my favorite colors too. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Black, White and of course purple card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.