Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CCEE Challenge



This week's CCEE Stampers Challenge is a "supply challenge" ... what fun!! Check it out and play along ... you won't regret it!!!

The only supply requirements for this challenge was to use Floral Design Paper and at least ONE brad. My card came together quite easily since I had "pieces" laying around that would work perfectly!

For instance:

1. I've been playing around with the "Poppin Pastels" technique lately so this colored iris was ready to go.

2. This scrap of Paper Pizazz designer paper on my crafting table just begging to be used. And,

3. I recently purchase the new Stampin' Up IN-COLORs paper pack and ribbons ... could NOT wait to use them!!

So, there you go ... a few more steps and card was complete!! Here are all the deets on this creation:

Stamps: Inkadinkado (sentiment), Penny Black (Iris)

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Paper Pizazz designer paper

Inks: Versafine black, Versamark

Accessories: Pan Pastels Artist paste chalks, cotton balls, Nestabilities (circles & scallop circles), detail clear embossing powder, Doddlebug Sugarcoated Brad, dimensionals, SU Rich Razzleberry grosgrain dotted swiss ribbon (reversed)





Thanks again my friends for all your support! Hope you're having a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I have not gotten any incolors yet. I love this one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.