Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crafty Secrets - Stitch It Up

Time again for another Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers (SCS). Today our hostess is Pammyjo and she has asked us to "Stitch It Up". (For those who don't know Pammyjo ... one of her many talents is that she's a seamstress and infact, she teaches sewing ... I do believe she's in the middle of working on a wedding gown as we speak ... WOW! I wouldn't even know where to begin!!)




Anyway, back to my challenge card. The two vegetable images, which come from the new Creative Scraps (Garden) pack are the Crafty Secrets product I chose to use today. My base card is Whisper White and the background paper is from the DCWV (Garden Party) pack. The two tags are by 7Gypsies and the brads are Making Memories. The word "harvest" was handwritten since I didn't have an appropriate sentiment small enough.
As far as my "stitching", I've used three different methods. FIRST, I used the zig-zag stitch stamp from the Crafty Secrets (sew special) set & Versafine black ink around the edges of the Tomato image. SECOND, I used a Creative Memories fine tip black marer to do the single stitching around the outside edges of the designer paper. And THIRD, I used Darice zig-zag stitched ribbon as an embellishment.
What a fun challenge!! For those of you who have Crafty Secrets products in your stash ... why not come join us! Each Tuesday is a different challenge idea and Monday is "challenge clue day" ... that can sometimes be as entertaining as the challenge!!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.