Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Boy, I'm really taking it down to the wire on this challenge!! Last Saturday's Our Creative Corner Challenge was a sketch challenge (seen below) and you know how much I LOVE a sketch challnege!! I actually began this card for another challege but changed my mind and went with this sketch for these colors. I hope you like it!








The recipe for this card is as follows:

Stamps: Impression Obsession (sentiment), The Rubber Cafe, SU "In My Thoughts" (inside sentiment)
Papers: Whisper White, Prely Pomegranate, Paper Pizazz designer paper
Inks: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: The Paper Studio mini pearls, Nestabilities (ovals & scallop ovals), Fiskars (Apron Lace) border punch, dimensionals, Martha Stewart (Arch Lattice) border punch








This was a very simple, fun card to create and you know .... you can never have enough Birthday cards ready!!! I also thought you might like to see the inside of this card. I used the negative portion from my Nestabilities scallop oval and a scrap of the designer paper which I border punched.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Don't forget to leave a comment on my Blogaversary posting to be entered into the drawing for some candy!! Happy Weekend to you All!!


4 comments:

  1. Darlene wow this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous colors, and you sponging looks awesome and those great pearls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene :) Your card is beautiful! I LOVE the rich colors and beautiful pearls on the scalloped oval.

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene, I did not realize you both cards were on the same post! Your SAS card is also beautiful, I LOVE the gorgeous paper and stunning design!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color in this card and how you did the rectangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.