Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Vintage Thank-You ...


I found a new sketch challenge (yippee!!) over on the Carol's Sketch Fun blog and thought I'd give it a try. I got a little "off" on the sketch (I sketched it out myself on a piece of paper & didn't do a very good job obviously) but I still like the outcome.







This designer paper is by The Paper Studio and I just LOVE it! I think this pattern is what they call "toille". My other papers are Robin Hood Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.
My image is from a 4 image cube by B Line Designs and I've used SU watercolor pencils/blender pen for my coloring. My sentiment is by Stampendous and the metal dots are by Colorbok. I've used Nestabilities to diecut my main image and dimensional tape to pop it up.
This was a fun challenge and I'll be checking back in next week to see what Carol has to offer. Hope you enjoyed my creation! Happy Day!!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene,
    I love your interpretation of my sketch! The paper is beautiful and your elegant lady image is perfect :)
    So glad you could play along and i look forward to 'seeing' you next week!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one!! The image is great and the way you colored it is so elegant. The color combination is one of my favorites. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.