Thursday, August 20, 2009

Combining challenges ...




I was very short on stamping time yesterday so before leaving the house in the morning I was able to combine the weekly SCS Sketch Challenge with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. Over on the color throwdown, Broni chose to use some of the new IN-COLORS and this is what I came up with. Here are the details on this card:


Stamps: SU Fruit Stand

Papers: dusty durango, bermuda bay, soft suede, BoBunny dp, white glossy cardstock

Inks: Versafine blk, summer sun, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa

Accessories: distresser, SU soft suede grosgrain ribbon


*******************



Here is another card which I made for the sketch challenge over on Carol's Sketch Fun #12 ... only to realize later that I had already created a card for that challenge ... that's okay, can never have enough "generic" cards ... right!!
Details for this card are:
Stamps: B-Line Designs
Papers: Mellow Moss, Colorbok (Tracey Porter) dp
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: SU watercolor pencils, blender pen, Bazzill paper flower, Darice grosgrain ribbon, Pebbles Inc. candy dots
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your time and kind words!

2 comments:

  1. both of these cards are beautiful! I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fabulous Darlene! I must've missed that color-throwdown challenge, because those are my fave color-combos! You did a great job on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.