Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sketches by Tamara #102

The Recipe Challenge #102 over on "Sketches {by Tamara}" this week is as follows:
  • Rub-Ons
  • Flowers
  • Bling
Doesn't that sound like fun? I thought so too and decided to play along. Here's what I've come up with.

I'm still working on needed birthday cards so sorry ... but you'll probably be seeing a lot of them in the next few days!! Here I have used a RUB-ON by My Mind's Eye (Coastal Flowers) and after punching the edge with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch, I decided to stipple it with Pink Pirouette ink ... just to add a little "softness". My BLING are Stampendous Gold Diamond Dots which I've placed in each opening of the lattice as well as the upper/lower corners.

I think it turned out cute and it was a pretty quick creation also!! I always forget about the rub-ons I have ... I'm sure glad this challenge came along! Happy Stamping everyone (or should I say "rubbing" ... LOL).

4 comments:

  1. Great card :) I love that flower rub-on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week.


    {tamara}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have put the black layer in the middle, makes the rub on really stand out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.