Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time To Share ...

Good Evening All!

It's been a busy card making day but I took the time for some neighborhood fun!!  Today was the "Easter Egg Hunt" where I live and although I don't have any "little ones" any longer (all grown up you know) ... my little friends next door, Miss Olivia & Miss Emily invited me along to watch them gather eggs at the playground this morning.  Of course I accepted ... they are just so adorable, how could I not!!!

Miss Olivia (oldest in white jacket), Miss Emily (hot pink jacket) & their little cousins from Columbus, OH drove in for the fun too.  I'm terrible, her name escapes me at the moment ... I'll have to get back to you on that!!  What fun they had when it came time for their age group to begin gathering!!


It's been a long time since I've been to an Easter Egg Hunt and I had a great time watching all the excitement and scurrying about to fill their containers as fast as they could!!  We actually had to stop Olivia ... wow that girl's fast!!!  LOL!!

*******
Now for a couple card creations to share!  My friend Cheryl over at Stamp By Step created this beautiful Spiritual Spring stamp set and it's still available as a FREEBIE ... hurry on over and grab yours and check out all the amazing new products she has in stock while you are there!!! 

I don't have much time left to get my remaining holiday cards created so it was nice to have these digis available to work with!  So easy to color and create with!!  Here are the items used for this creation:
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Paper Pizazz designer paper
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Loop Corner Punch, Swivel craft knife, Nestabilities ribbon tag die, Michaels grosgrain ribbon, Scribbles White paint, pop dots, chalk, makeup applicator, Prismacolor marker

My second card  was done similarly using designer paper from STEMMA, Hobby Lobby Ribbon, Nestabilities ribbon tag die, chalk and a little Darice black satin bow w/pearl.

I really love the design Cheryl put on these images!  Very easy to cut out with a craft knife and pop up for a little extra drama.  LOVE THAT!!

Don't forget, that is STAMP BY STEP ... pop on over and check out all the amazing supplies Cheryl has available!  AND, the sale is still going on until the end of the month!!!  HURRY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos and cards!! I have a little something for you on my blog..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun your Easter Egg hunt looked like. I see the girls still have heavy jackets on, I guess that means it's still brrrr...cold outside. Did the weatherman forget to forcast Spring? Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun on the Easter Egg Hunt. How sweet of them to invite you along. Love the cards. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute girls! I don't know about that Easter bunny, though...he's looking a little sinister! ;)

    Love the cards! Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.