Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do You Like Flowers???

Well of course you do!  Everyone likes flowers and I just couldn't wait to create using this beautiful Delphinium digi image created by my Scottish friend Teri Sherman for her store called "Delicious Doodles".


I printed it several times because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with it ... and yes, the "real" flower does come in all these colors! (I colored mine using Prismacolor markers)  I've grown them in the past and really need to plant some in my gardens here in Akron.

I see Teri now has a "Lupin" digi available ... looks like a shopping trip in my future!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!  We are meeting friends from Toledo "half way" for dinner in Huron, Ohio.  A little over an hour for each of us ... a nice way to stay in touch and not need the entire weekend!  Should be fun!  

8 comments:

  1. Like I said hun - FANTASTIC cards!! Love them both! Thank you so much for doing my images proud hun!
    Hope you have fun with your friends later.
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These are both simply beautiful..Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOWZA Dar, these are the prettiest flowers I've ever since on paper! I'm studying them, are they layered...I'm off to Teri's to find them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Darlene! I love delphiniums but haven't had much luck growing them here yet. I'll have to give it another shot. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Darlene, these cards are lovely. I LOVE what you did with the flower image!

    I am sure you had a wonderful time with your friends. Not only good company, but no cooking and dishes either. What more can one ask for, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I do love flowers, and the Delphinium is my FAVORITE flower! I just love them. What gorgeous cards! I love how you printed them in all different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love flowers too. Your flowers are so pretty and I love the dimension you gave them. Gorgeous GF!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Darlene!! Love the pics below too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.