Sunday, June 20, 2010

A FUN creation and EXCITING News ...

Hello Everyone!  
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!  It is really HOT in Ohio so I'm spending a lot of time in the "crafting cave" (it's like a meat locker down there, lol).

One of the images I played with yesterday is another freebie offered over at the CDAC Community by an group called Digital Design Divas.  You can check out their community page HERE.
(click on image to enlarge)

Isn't this cute!!!  When I saw this image I thought ... now how am I going to color this kitty???  Well during the night I thought "why not just chalk around him" so that's what I did and I love how it makes him appear to be white in color ... how fun!!  The only coloring I did was on the bee and I did his eyes green.

NOW FOR MY EXCITING NEWS ...

Beginning July 1st, I will be one of the new members of the Squigglefly Design Team!  How awesome is that!!   There are so many amazing artists and fun creations to play with at Squigglefly ... I'm really looking forward to the great fun this group will offer!


Here is a fun card I created using a Chesney Young image called "A Snack & A Nap" from the Squigglefly Store.  I also took the liberty of adding the *Wink *Wink Ink "catnap" image on top of the sofa ... it just seemed the right thing to do!!  TeeHee!
  

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my fun!!  Tomorrow I will have a new *Wink *Wink Ink creation to share with you!  Don't forget about the challenge going on over on our blog ... you still have time to play!!

9 comments:

  1. thi sis awesome! Love how you combined the two to come up with one fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS DAR!!! You deserve it!!! You are very talented in what you do so that isn't a surprise. I look forward to seeing your craftiness each morning.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS DARLENE!!! You go girl!!!!
    Fabulous card too!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such fun and cute cards! thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 super cute cards. Congrats on the new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards, Darlene! Chalking around the kitty was a perfect idea--beautifully done!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful...stay cool, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards, Darlene! Congrats on the DT position with squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Dar!!! I'm so excited to be designing with you again!!!
    Welcome to Squigglefly!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME Cards Darlene...and WOOOOHOOO Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.