Friday, June 25, 2010

What a FUN DAY ...


These are the two ladies that got me started in my scrapbooking/card making addiction!!!  LOL!!  Mindy Russell (left) and my daughter, Carolyn (right).  

My daughter sold Creative Memories and got me started in scrapbooking and her friend, Mindy was a SU rep who also scrapbooked with us and that is where I started stamping. 


Mindy is a Neonatal Nurse by profession and when jobs got tight here in Ohio she took a position in Florida and moved there with her family 3 years ago.  She came in town this week and I (we) were thrilled to link up with her and have lunch.

As luck would have it, Mindy accidently "ran over" her camera (she still tried taking photos) and I forgot my camera so I used my phone ... they didn't come out too bad really!

It's always nice to spend time with my daughter & grandkids ... but to see Mindy again was a real delight!!  We enjoyed lunch and as you can see ... got a little goofy at times ... but WOW, what a great day!!

Thanks so much for letting me share my HAPPY day with you all!!  Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend!  

WAVING "GOODBYE" TO MINDY!!  
(Hope to see you again the next 
time your home for a visit!)

2 comments:

  1. What fun we had at the Cropping Cottage...those were the days! You were so creative even back then with only 2 "towers". Today was wonderful...sure miss Mindy Moo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.