Thursday, July 22, 2010

Be on the lookout ...

. . . for the new release, this Saturday (7-24-10) at Squigglefly.  Here's a couple "teasers" to peek your interest!!

(click image to enlarge)
The "shy bears" are always a favorite and Lynne Stansbery has come up with another adorable digi with these cute guys called "You Bet 'cha".  Be sure to check out all the amazing digis Lynne has in the store for your "coloring pleasure!"  LOL!

* * * * *

(click on image to enlarge)
And how about this Jacki Matthews cutie called "Hello There". Looks like 'ole Bessie the Cow we used to have back home on the farm ... and naturally, my first thought was "GOT MILK" but that's pretty well run it's course so I pulled out my very country stamp set by Close to Your Heart to add the barbed wire, milk can & sentiment on this creation.

So there you have it!  And this is just 2 of many images that are being released this weekend (and every Saturday)!  Be sure to pop over and see for yourself! 

10 comments:

  1. Cute cards Dar! I love the new shy bear!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards. Those bears are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable!

    Gotta love those shy bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards Darlene......AWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards, Darlene! Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend! Off to make some strawberry jam...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so cute Darlene! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dar,
    You are such a tease!!! I love it! YOur little teaser cards are so adorable! I love the bears, they look so cuddly, just perfect for hugging.
    And the cow, now that is a hoot!!!!
    I miss you too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo sweet.. You know how much I love the cow.. Being a farm gal and all.. Great job.. I just found out you were on this dt.. CONGRATS.. I am so happy for you.. I really need to get out more often..LOL..
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little bears are adorable. I really like how you cut around them...makes them really stand out. As always a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene, your cards are both so cute! I love your grass background on the cow image! I just used this cow on my card today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.