Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - 7 of Something


Good Morning Everyone!!

With it being the 7th day of the 7th month, Courtney over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, thought it would be fun to make a creation using "7 of something".  I chose to use 7 flowers on this $1 box I picked up at Michael's and altered using Webster's Pages designer paper.  Isn't it cute! 
 (click image to enlarge)
I just love this Webster's Pages paper and the flowers are from a company called Wild Orchid Crafts (who by the way is starting a brand new challenge blog and are offering AMAZING candy ... see my sidebar).

Here is a better view of the top of the box. 

And I thought you might like to see that I've also cut the corner images from the scraps of the 8x8 designer paper and used it to decorate the inside of the box as well.


Now it's your turn!  Come on over to our challenge blog for ALL the details and while you are there check out the amazing inspiration from the design team.  We would also like to WELCOME two new members to the team ...Julye & Jackie

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my stars!!!! Girl this is breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this box hun! Wish I could find somewhere that sells things like that for that kind of price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this box is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Darlene You did it!!!!!!!!I love this altered box, be careful its addictive!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! I have always loved making handmade cards, but you take your projects to the next level. You are very talented and it gives me some ideas that I would have never thought of {cutouts and embossed paper on cards?...who would have thought?} :-) Thank you for posting beautiful artwork; it is very inspiring. And this box is beautiful!

    ~DanniBambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.