Friday, July 30, 2010

Raise The Bar Challenge ...

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Are you ready for a wonderful, fun-filled weekend?

It's time for another Raise The Bar Challenge and today we are playing with STICKERS!  That's correct, Joni has asked us to use STICKERS on our cards/projects. 

I have to tell you ... with great sadness ... this will be my last creation as a DT member for Raise The Bar.  I will continue to folllow this awesome group of ladies and play in the challenges when possible but I'm had to back away from a few of my commitments to make room for other things that have popped up in my crafting life!  I want to thank Joni for ALWAYS being the kindest person to me and to all the other DT members who are so talented & so inspiring!  Good Luck to them all!!  Now onto today's card!
 

I just love these Stickopotomus irridescent butterflies ... aren't they beautiful?  This is so much prettier IRL~!!  And this Irish Blessing stamp was perfect for my farewell to the ladies of RTB!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs to you all!
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Sad that you will leave but we cna always continue following you own blogg right???

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you rocked this challenge and I LOVE that dp!!!! SOOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAr, this card is beautiful! I would have never thought that the butterflies are stickers! I'm sure you will be missed greatly on the team!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. it's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.