Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THE SISTERHOOD ...

Yes, it's time once again for the challenge at The Sisterhood!!  This week we are continuing to share with you new images by a brand new digi artist ... our very own "Sistah" ... BONI.  That's correct!  You can now purchase Boni's digi images through Firecracker by Pamela ... be sure to check it out!!

I have decided to share two of her fun images with you this week!  First is this handsome, muscular baseball player ... what a hunk!!
The inside verse (my own computer generated) says:  "Glad to see you're back in the ballgame!"  My friend has been out of a job for 10 months and just finally started a new job this week ... guess where this card is headed??


And secondly, is this cutie-pie Pirate.  The inside verse (another one of my own) says:  "I'm ready for date night ... let's go??"

Please be sure to pop on over to The Sisterhood blog and check out the other creations made with this fun images!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm at my sister's salon getting "beautiful" but I'll be around later in the day to see what everyone is up to!  I will also have my Crafty Secrets / Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge creation to share with you!!  Have a great day and stay cool ... supposed to be in the 90s AGAIN today!  Uuugh ... enough already!!!

Hugs!
Darlene

6 comments:

  1. These are great! I love he baseball dude. You've really been turnin out some great "guy" cards.

    Yes...one more 90° day...hopefully tomorrow will be much better (if they are right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again,a challenge master! Love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your little pirate. He is just the cutest. Your work is exemplary!! I will be back, as I have enjoyed viewing your works of art and am a wee bit jellous as I have never tried this art.

    Gift Baskets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene I love your sense of humor! These are both wonderful cards and I'm sure the first one will be so appreciated by your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dar, you really knocked these card for Boni out of the park!!!
    Love the pirate too! You certainly know how to create with the digi images!!!! You did B proud!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, boni's gotta be so proud. i don't know which one i love more... love 'em both :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.