Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge and more . . .

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I'm on my way to my sister's beauty shop for a cut/color but before I go I wanted to share with you my creation for the SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge.  Throughout the month of October, Crafty Secrets will be teaming up with SCS with a card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer.  You can read all  the details HERE.  This week's hostess is LoriLynn and she has asked us to "how me your pink".   Here's what I've come up with:

(click on image to enlarge_
My image comes from the new Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps "Little Blessings".  Have you seen the new products by Crafty Secrets ... well pop on over and check them out ... they are awesome!! 

Other items used on this creation are:
  • Paper:  Pink Pirouette, 1" scrap of DCWV heart dp
  • Ink:  Ranger vintage photo distress ink
  • Accessories:  Martha Stewart butterfly punch & arch trellis border punch, Offray satin ribbon, Mauve Stickles.

I hope you'll join in on this card making effort and if you need more information please email me ... I'll be glad to help you!


****************
Here's my creation using Delicious Doodles images for today . . .
(the BLUE is really PURPLE ... my camera, Uuugh!)

You can find a wide variety of digi images at Teri's Delicious Doodles Store and please be sure to pop over to the new Delicious Doodles The Blog to meet the NEW DESIGN TEAM members.  This group is as unique as Teri's images and from all over the world!!

Thanks for stopping by today ... now I'd better get on the road! 

Hugs to you all today!
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Darlene, LOVE LOVE the pink, butterflies and border punches on the first one and the image on the second one is FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous hun! Shame about that camera. . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.