Monday, October 4, 2010

Squigglefly time . . .

Yes, it's that time again ... Squigglefly has MORE amazing artists & images to share with you!  Please be sure to pop on over and check it out after viewing the creations I have to share with you today!!  For today's Squigglefly Challenge #69 ... we are making CAS (clean & simple) CHRISTMAS cards.

 How adorable is this little elf by 'Delivery Boy Santa' by Cheryl Alger found HERE.  Now for a couple of creations using new releases for this week.

For a quick & easy Sympathy card, I have used the new "Pray for You" image by Roanne Mathias.

And I've turned this adorable "A Loving Hug" image by Diane Carubia into a friendship card which will go in the mail in the morning!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Hope your week is fun & exciting!! 

Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Darlene! I love the sympathy card you created! It's simple, but so elegant. Your challenge card is fun and cute - I like the way you did the corners.
    And your last card is so sweet! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific cards, Darlene! I LOVE the Alger image. I just looked at those earlier today and was wondering about getting this one. May have to do that now. Out of my zone, but worth a try after seeing this cutey! TFS and inspiring!

    Kris Turner
    My Blog: www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.