Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crafty Creations challenge

I know, I know ... you ask WHY ARE YOU CRAFTING ... don't you know it Christmas and there's a million things to be done??!!   Well, I 'think' I have everything ready so I decided to play a challenge or two!
  

Today's challenge over on Crafty Creations is to use ANGELS and *Wink *Wink Ink is the sponsor!  So, of course, I just had to join in the fun!!  I just love this little Wink Wink Ink BLOSSOM BABY image so that was my choice of Angels for today.  Isn't she just precious?


(click on image to enlarge)
The recipe for my creation is as follows:
Image:  *Wink *Wink Ink BLOSSOM BABY digi
Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, K&Co. designer paper
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Accessories:  Spellbinder Nestabilities Lacey Squares (NEW), Nestabilities Scallop Squares, Offray satin ribbon, Darice brad, Hobby Lobby Dotted Swiss ribbon, Prismacolor markers, Deco Art Glamour Dust


I would also like to enter this creation into a few other challenges:
Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles - Use something NEW 
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad - Anything Goes
I Did it Creations - Anything Goes
Order of the Opus Gluei - Open Theme


DON'T FORGET the "Trim a Tree" voting is going on right now over on the *Wink *Wink Ink blog ... come vote for your favorites and help give the gift of free digis to some lucky ladies!

Guess I'd better go do SOMETHING constructive around the house (like cleaning or laundry ... oh yuck!)  and get off the computer for awhile!  Happy Day everyone and thanks for stopping by!!

Darlene

13 comments:

  1. Really adorable Darlene,,,,,what a swettie,,,,pict, oh my,,,,,and I love the curt out effect on The flower,,,and The pastel tones,,,,,, you are talented,,,,,,Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW this is sooo sweet Darlene, I just love this cutie..your added bow is just perfect!!!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas sweetie!!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene, hope you are well!
    Beautiful card hun, such a sweet image!!
    Have a beautiful Merry Christmas with your precious family!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling little card!!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation, the image is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge and have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh. This is so darling. I love this little angel. Great excuse to take a break from the Christmas chaos. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene - Have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week and sharing your great creation. Sorry this is the same message I am leaving on all entries now as I am running out of time so close to Christmas! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is definitely precious and so is your card. I enjoy looking at all your wonderful creations so much. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you!! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very adorable and the colors are so soft and sweet. Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 4! merry christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image Darlene! The baby is just too adorable! Love your layout and how you framed it. Thanks for joining us at DPDC4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your beautiful Angel project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable and really lovely, I'm glad you found time to be creative at Christmas!

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei! I hope that you are able to participate with us in 2011!

    (sorry that this comment is so late, I have been traveling over Christmas)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.