Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This week's Challenge Creations . . .

I'm running out of time but I so wanted to participate in a couple of current challenges . . . so that's what I have to share with you this afternoon!
 (click on image to enlarge)
First of all ... this is the LAST DAY to enter into the challenge at Joan's Gardens using Heartfelt Creations images.  There are some AMAZING prizes available so be sure to stop over, check it out and get your creation uploaded.

(click on image to enlarge)
Secondly, is a challenge going on over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge was a recipe ... use a RIBBON & THREE EMBELLISHMENTS.  The image I have used is one of Pattie's own ... isn't this gift package awesome!!  So much fun to color!  I've used Prismacolor markers for my coloring and added Diamond Stickles to the dots and Crystal Effects to the ribbon/bow.  The lower panel is actually TWO ribbons ... red satin and holiday plaid beneath the THREE MS snowflakes.
(Close up to show sparkle &  shine)

Now I have errands to run and I'm running out of time (again!  LOL!)  Seems to be my theme song lately!  LOL!!  Have a great day and keep smiling ... it will make someone wonder what you're up to!!


Darlene

10 comments:

  1. Darlene - I love how you colored the gift package, it looks so real! Great job, and thanks for using one of Pattie's images, she'll be happy when she sees it!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your package work - and design. WTG girl. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning! both of them.... stunning!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO Darlene these are FABULOUS girl!!!!! Hope you are snowed too far in..LOL!! IS is spring yet???? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them, left a little something on my blog for you
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Darlene, I just love both your creations and especially the one with my gift box image. I just adore the crystal affects on the ribbon... Thanks you for joining us this week at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for using one of my images.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are stunning girl , WTG !!! Thanks for joining us over at Patties Creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - lovely creation - so bright and bold - I love it! Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Designs Challenge. JenLee (Lead Designer - DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darlene!! Love love love the cards today!! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice color choice. Pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.