Monday, May 16, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images


It's Monday again ... and that means it's time for another FEATURED IMAGE over at Shelly's Images.  This week's Marvelous Monday is featuring 'Pansies'.   Isn't this boot filled with pansies adorable!  It sure reminds me of HOME ... my dad planted flowers in EVERYTHING and an old boot just happens to be one of them!

(click image to enlarge)

Pansies come in various colors but my favorite are the purple with yellow centers.  Of course, purple being my favorite color, would lean me in that direction!  LOL!  

Here I've used designer paper from Paper Pizazz, the sentiment is from The Stamp Pad Co. and the flowers are homemade using the Cherry Blossom & Big Sky punches I purchased at Joan's Gardens.

Please be sure to pop over to Shelly's Images and check out the amazing creations by the design team.  These ladies are amazingly talented and so much fun!  OH ... and remember, tomorrow is Technique Tuesday ... don't want to miss that!

For Shelly's Images DT
Darlene




Don't forget to check out my SPRINGTIME BLOG CANDY going on through Memorial Day! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job with this Darlene, I just love pansies and your purples and dp is lovely. This is one of my fav images by Shelly. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Darlene, its been a while since my last visit.. your card is simply gorgeous.. Fab coloring.. Love it!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...and I love the color combo you did...so stunning...I went to Joans Gardens last week and just talked to her on the phone yesterday..she is so sweet and has the best goodies, doesn't she.....sigh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.