Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something for the LADIES . . .

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have two creations to share with you this afternoon and they are both based around 'the Ladies!'

(Click On Image to Enlarge)

First is this lovely card I made for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute ... a new (and last for the summer) card challenge will be up tomorrow morning!  LOL    But that's okay ... I was inspired by the recipe and just had to create something.  
The recipe was:
  • Monochromatic
  • Embossed background
  • Flourish
  • Flower(s)
  • Butterflies
 * * * * *
Secondly is a card created for the Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.  We were to FOCUS on our FOCUS IMAGE . . . of course while using Crafty Secrets / Heartwarming Vintage products for our projects/cards.  Here's what I came up with . . .


(click image to enlarge)
 
I have used an image from the 'Homemade' booklet for my FOCUS IMAGE.   The all white background helped showcase this adorable image perfectly.  


I'm short on time today ... but if you would like any of the details on creating these two images ... PLEASE ... just give a shout and I'll give you all the info you need.


Thanks and have a great day!
Dar

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Darlene. Love the colors and your images.
    Thanks for being so faithful and entering all the card challenges these last few months. I look forward to seeing what you are cooking up for the last big challenge for next week. I know it will be awesome.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE them both. You are awesome. Thanks for sharing
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card......I am always late, too....it will never change...LOL...can't wait to see your next entry...haven't even started mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,This card,,, it inspired me,,,,, I want a one with a vintage Coca cola pict,,,wowww, wowww ,wowwww and more wowwwwwwwwww, Delicious..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.