Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Sisterhood of Crafter's Challenge

Thanks to everyone who joined in our 'Anniversary' challenge at The Sisterhood last week ... we sure do appreciate your support!  Today, Diane is our hostess and our challenge to you is:

FLOWERS

Over the weekend Ignacio, (Nicecrane Designs) asked me to create a few cards with some of his latest images so I took that opportunity to create a card for today's challenge at the same time.  The image used here is called 'Jumble Book 3' and these little gals were so much fun to 'dress up'.



I used a scrap of designer paper from the K&Co. 'Watercolor Bouquet' 12x12 pack to paper piece the dresses & hair ribbon.  Prismacolor markers were used for the other coloring.


 I just recently purchased these prima flowers and love how some of them already have glitter on them!  I added Stampendous diamond dots for the centers.

Challenges:
Designed2Delight - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas #27 - Pink
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenge - Favorite Embellishment


Now, it's your turn!!  I hope you'll come over to The Sisterhood and share YOUR  flowers creation.  I can't wait to see what you create!!  Remember, it doesn't have to be a card ... it can be any project of your choice!  I could sure use some inspiration in that direction ... so I'm hoping YOU can help me out!!

Have a wonderful day!  I headed out early this morning for another workshop & visit to Joan's Gardens in North Liberty, Indiana and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.  I can't wait to see what Joan has in store for us this time and  I'll be sure to share it with you next week.  It's a 5 hour drive ... but it's so worth it!!  I have such a wonderful time and love seeing all the talented ladies again.  Many are repeat attenders and that just adds to the fun ... just like 'Old Home Week'!

Catch ya Later!
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Darlene. I'm sure you will love the projects Joan has for you this time - Lots of new techniques and products. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohw love your Card Darleen!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its gorgeous love the design, and the image is so adorable.
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.