Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vacation Time at Shelly's Images

Today's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge at Shelly's Images is all about VACATION MEMORIES and features Shelly's adorable 'ISLAND LIFE' digi image. 

Remember, you can purchase this image TODAY ONLY at a reduced price ... so hurry on over and grab yours!

Hubby is on vacation (AS WE SPEAK) and sometime over the next THREE WEEKS, I hope we can do a little vacationing and maybe even spend a few days listening to the waves hitting up on the beach!  We'll see ... might just have to put some 'island music' on the stereo and sit out on the deck with a Mai Tai in my hand!  LOL!!


I hope my sister is enjoying her vacation . . . she's AT THE BEACH in North Carolina right now!  So I will send this card along to her house and it will be there when she returns back home! 

I used Prisma color markers for my coloring ... all except for the sky ... there I used chalk.  After coloring my image, I cut & matted it ... positioned it on the card front ... then used the same colors for the rest of the card.  Turned out kind of cute I think!

Have a great day everyone!  I'd better go see what hubby has up his sleeve for today! 
Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty Darlene! I love the way you extended the image and continued it onto your card. What a stroke of genius! Thanks for doing such a great job of bringing this image to life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.