Saturday, October 22, 2011

CRAZY BUSY . . .

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I seem to be crazy busy this month with lots of fun things going on.  I've had a few special request orders that I've been working on ... as well as preparing for my visit to Joan's Gardens next week for another awesome workshop and then my annual craftshow at the local high school is the first Saturday in November.  Would you like to see a few of the things I've been working on??














Go Ahead ... call me CRAZY ... or OBSESSED ... or just plain NUTS!  But although I'm starting to get a little 'burned out' ... I'm having great fun and happy with everything I've made so far.  I have several tissue box covers made for the upcoming craftshow and will share them with you later today or maybe tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!  I'm going 'BACK TO THE CAVE'!
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. you have been busy and everything is gorgeous. Can't wait to see you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you are a stamping machine Darlene. These are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy! Beautiful cards, the B&W are very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.