Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

Hello Everyone!  
Are you interested in some BLOG CANDY??  
Well you'll want to be sure to pop over to SHELLY'S IMAGES and check out our 2nd Anniversary Blog Candy ... being offered through the end of the month and while you're there ... come join in today's challenge too!  We have a really easy one for you this week!  

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
(Anything Goes)

This week we have a variety of FEATURED digi images to share with you at a REDUCED PRICE TODAY ONLY ... because Shelly has offered the team to have a 'Designer's Choice' week.  That means savings for you!  What ever images we (the team) decide to use will ALL be offered at a reduction today!  How Awesome Is That!

I chose to use Shelly's BASKET image to create today.
I thought it would be fun to fill my basket with handmade flowers for someone special, who is always SO BUSY ... I'm afraid life is just going to pass her by!


My design is simple because I wanted all the focus to go to this 
beautiful basket of flowers.

A team mate recently commented on how she was able to create some fun cards and use up SCRAPS at the same time.  Well, that is what I've done here!  The paper used for my flowers, leaves & design panels were all in my scrap bin.

Various Martha Stewart punches were used to create the flowers & leaves.  And, I've used Diamond Stickles for all the flower centers.

I hope you'll join in our challenge fun and REMEMBER ... BLOG CANDY IS UP FOR GRABS ... check it out HERE!!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. love the way you decorated the backet!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what an outstanding basket. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Your flowers are just stunning. How did you make them? Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with your basket - great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.