Saturday, February 11, 2012

New images from Nicecrane Designs ...

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday to you!
Well, as predicted, it is SNOWING & BLOWING outside so hubby & I are staying in and staying warm.  It is only in the 'teens' ... too cold to be doing anything more than necessary in my book!  So, with that being said, I'd like to share a few more creations with you today using some of the NEW images available in Ignacio's - Nicecrane Designs store.


First is a fun creation using one of the images found on his Aesop Fables sheet.  (You can click the name below his preview sheet below to go directly to this item in the store.)  I have colored my image using Prismacolor markers and then chalks for the sky & water.  The plaid background paper came from Joann's, ribbon from Michaels and the flowers from Archiver's.

Aesop Fables DSL Vol. 1

Next is a card created  using one of the images from his Women Are Incredible DSL Vol. 2 set.  I just LOVED these images and couldn't wait to see what I could come up with .  Well ... I thought this particular image would be good for a 'funny' birthday card for a friend of mine who was recently divorced!  Hope she appreciates my sense of humor!  LOL!!

The background paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co. (Victoria Garden) pack.  Again I have used Prismacolor markers for my base coloring and chalks for the background 'wall' area.  I also used the 'lace' stamp from the Crafty Secrets 'Sew Special' stamp set to add  to the background 'wall' area of the image.  I had this scallop rectangle laying on my worktable so decided to put it to use.  It was a little too long for my actual sentiment stamp (Outlines Rubber Stamp) so I just used a Galaxy black marker and made two lines across the bottom.
Women Are Incredible DSL Vol. 2
Well, that's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with one more card using another NEW image sheet from Nicecrane Designs and also a yummy RECIPE . . . 'Italian Mac and Cheese' ...Mmmmmm!

Till then ... Stay Warm, Stay Safe, Stay Crafting!
Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, and really fantastic digital sheets.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity,,,Darlene,,,I really love your colored frogs,,,,,so cutee,,,,,,,and all over your funny women card,,,,,beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.