Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to . . .


Well ... I've arrived back from Kansas safe & sound!  I can't thank Shelly (Shelly's Images) enough for putting me up for a few days and showing me such a warm, welcoming time!

AND ... I was anxious to share this fun time with you ... check it out!


You'll want to be sure to pop on over and check out the fabulous CHRISTMAS prizes being offered in this fun celebration.  And, look at this list of prize sponsors:

Floppy Latte's Designs
Stitchy Bear Stamps
Shelly's Images
MelJen's Designs
Crafty Sentiments
Crafty City

I'm headed back to make my entry right now!  You'll want to be sure to do the same!
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. hi hun hope you had a wonderful time,sorry not been over for ages so busy take care hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.