Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Joan's Gardens Fall 2012 Workshop

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  As for me, I'm still trying to 'catch up' from all my running around earlier this month.  Although I just LOVED visiting with Shelly & Joan, I can sure get behind on things so fast.  Anyways ... here are the creations we made at Joan's Gardens last weekend and you can get more details by popping over to Joan's Gardens Blog.

I think my favorite project was the one using the Egg Shell Mosaic technique here ...

If you haven't tried this technique, you are missing out on a lot of fun and BEAUTIFUL results.  I still have plenty of egg shells left so I'll be doing this again very soon!

The second card we did was a fun FLIP card and I must say Joan's photos are much better than mine if you question any part of the card.  I bought one of these FLIP dies and can't wait to play with it!

(the white part you see at the top is actually the back of my photo box because the panel is tilted slightly)


The third card we made is this fun WINTER card using a sparkly-snow technique using Perfect Medium, UTEE and WOW ultra fine glitter.  Gotta love this snowman die from Marianne too!

This house stamp is by LaBlanc and I just love the detail in it!

Joan has ALL the products used on these creations on her blog posting and they are all available in Joan's Gardens store!  I really must run now ... lots to do and so little time to do it!  I'm sure you know exactly what I mean!!  How is it that sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day???  LOL

OH ... and before I leave I just have to share these photos with you!  While I was away crafting in Indiana, my 'kids' were busy with their Last Race of the Year at the drag strip.  This is my granddaughter, Morgan racing her dad's Camero ... I swear, she's more like her dad every day ... even down to her driving technique!  (Notice the front end of the car is OFF the ground ... {gulp})  Thank goodness it has wheelie bars ... LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.