Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge

It's time for another challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and the theme today is 

 * * GET WELL * *

Our sponsor today is
  and one lucky winner will receive this fabulous prize!!

I needed a few extra Get Well cards in my stash for the upcoming craft show so I made two cards to share with you today.  Hope you like them.

using Bugaboo image 'Thoughts and Prayers Block'

using Bugaboo image 'SGM Marriage Secret'
I hope you'll come join in on our fun challenges.  They are held every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month.  That gives you a full 2 weeks to play along.

Ooops nearly forgot to show you this one!
My friend Bette from Illinois let me stamp off a couple copies of this image the last time we linked up in Indiana and I forgot to write down who the stamp maker was.  I'll find out and let you know.  Isn't this funny (and oh so true!).  For my background paper, I stamped on the Basic Grey dp using Get Well stamps from Clear Arts Stamps / Crafty Secrets.  I colored my image with prismacolor markers and did a blue outline to make her white uniform stand out.  (LOVE THE SHOES)


Tomorrow I'm jumping on the turnpike one more ... headed to Indiana for the last workshop of 2012 at Joan's Gardens.  I can't wait to see Joan and all the other friends I've made while attending Joan's workshops and see what new fun techniques / products she has to share with us!  So, please say a little prayer for my safe journey and I'll be sure to share all my fun with you upon returning on Sunday.  
Okay ... maybe Monday ... LOL!


1 comment:

  1. These are so beautifully designed. Loving your creativity. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.