Friday, February 22, 2013

Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge

Happy Weekend my friends!  
I hope you are staying warm & happy!  Pretty cold here today with ICE this morning but they say it's going to warm up a bit over the weekend and I'm hoping they are right!!

While working on some DT creations this evening, I spotted this Kenny K image that I had colored a few weeks ago and decided it was time to turn it into a card.  So, I popped on over to Kenny K's Krafty Krew to see what the current challenge was.  Low & behold, it is GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES and the 'ole creative juices started flowing!  A little fussy cutting and this adorable image looks like she's ready to belt out a chorus of "Happy Birthday Mr. President!"  LOL!

Remember I JUST got my Spectrum Noir markers and am still trying to get used to them so the coloring could be better!  But hey ... I'm trying and sooner or later I'll get really good at it! (I hope!) LOL!

The background paper was a scrap from my box and it didn't have a name on it (sorry!).  I used Spellbinder 'Heart Circles' & 'Classic Circles' as well as Cheery Lynn Designs B165 Lace Corner Deco E.  Dimensional tape was used to pop her up a bit and I love how quickly it came together!  Good thing, since there are only 19 hours left to enter the challenge!  Yikes!  I need to hurry!

Whew!  Made It!!

Other Challenges:
Crafting 4 All Seasons - Punches & Dies


Well, that's it for me this evening!  Back to those DT creations and maybe a little TV time with hubby!  Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend and as always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Darlene! I haven't tried the Spectrum Noir markers yet but I think you're doing very well with them so far! This is awesome! I believe that background paper is from K & Company, Brenda Walton collection. So glad to have you join us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

    Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the colours and how she is sitting on the circle frame.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.