Thursday, July 4, 2013

A.R.T. #4 - Color Challenge

It's time once again for a new challenge over at A.R.T. (A Random Thursday) Challenge Blog.

Today we have a COLOR CHALLENGE for you, using this image as inspiration:


Aren't these beautiful colors?
Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the AMAZING inspiration samples from the team!  I'm telling you ... these gals are really outdoing themselves!!!  You can also find links to their blogs in my Design Teams Tab located under my header.

Here's what I came up with . . .


 I just LOVE Graphic45 design paper and that is what this entire creation (minus the feathers of course!) is made from.  In fact, I have used papers from 2 different paper packs, which are listed in the recipe at the bottom of my post.

 I must confess that I have kind of 'fallen off the wagon' on my New Years Resolution to complete the inside of my cards as I am creating them . . . Darn that Summer Time weather!!  So, I am trying to get back on track and here's a peek at the inside of today's creation.

 
 I hope to see you over at A.R.T. and until then, have a fabulous day!

As Always . . .

Recipe for my card:

Papers:  White cs, Graphic45 'Once Upon A Springtime' and 'A Ladies Diary'

Accessories:  xPress It Foam Mounting Tape, Feathers, Fiskars Swivel Craft Knife



7 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of your card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful and the feather is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so, so pretty Dar! What pretty papers, and I too told myself I would "do-and-show" the inside of my cards...wellllll, haven't really done it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, the colors on this are sooo pretty and soft. Wonderful papers and the inside is beautiful. I had that same resolution and I have totally missed that boat! LOL! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love the color combo and all the vintage designs. Your feather makes a nice statement.
    Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello my lovely friend aw thanks for leaving me such lovely comments you actually bring a tear to my eye im so blessed to have found you and i love you popping in darlene it means more than you will know ....and wow what a absoloutly stunner of a card right up my street love and hugs saassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dar this is gorgeous!!! I love those colors that you used. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.