Saturday, August 31, 2013

Prima Doll Hop WINNER . . .


Good Morning All!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who hopped along in our Prima Doll Blog Hop.
I so appreciate all the  wonderful comments...
and I wish I could send a prize to each of you...
this is the hardest part of a hop ... selecting only one winner ...
So thank you to all from the bottom of my heart...
Here was my method of picking the winner.
I put all the qualifying names in this box ...
some received more then one entry for posting about the hop
or becoming a follower.  
And my WINNER IS:


Please email me (akadafney@yahoo.com) with your snail mail address and
I will get your prize package in the mail to you a.s.a.p.
Thanks Everyone!  You are the BEST!!!

OTHER WINNERS:
 Mary's Winner - MiamiKel
Lisa's Winner - Kathy Salido
Diane's Winner - Sherrie K
Mindy's Winner - Lizita anon
Joyce's Winner - Park & Slide

UPDATE:  
I have not heard back from my original winner so I have drawn a new winner!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    I feel like a winner just getting inspired by all you have made with these cuties. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun hop- and congrats to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration during the blog hop! Congrats to the winners:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.