Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Butterfly Kisses for Papercrafting Inspiration

Good Evening my Friends!
I should have been down in my cave earlier to share this creation with you but as luck would have it, I got busy with other things and time got away from me.  Oh dear ... well I'm here now and anxious to share!

My friend Diane (Nellie's Nest) introduced me to a fun challenge and today is my first time playing.  It's called Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Monday and this is Week Twenty-Two.


This is the inspirational magazine cover we are using this week.
Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty-Two Inspiration Piece (image)

From this cover I drew much inspiration but I quickly knew what my first entry would be (yes I plan on doing more than one card for this challenge ... how could you not!!)  SO MANY wonderful visions and ideas are swimming around in my head!!

My eye was drawn directly to the flower & butterfly since I so love Mother Nature and all her beauty.  I went directly to the beautiful DCWV Mariposa matstack of papers for my card base.  This paper already has so much going on I simply added this Serendipity Stamps sentiment and a couple of K&Co 3d butterflies and my card is ready to send.


I'm really intrigued with the image of the bowl of eggs and the blue glass ... hmmmm wonder what I could create with that as my inspiration ... maybe tomorrow will produce something wonderful ... time will tell! 

But since it is nearly bedtime and I still need to clean up the kitchen (dang maid didn't show up again!  LOL!)  I'd better say my good nights and get back upstairs!

But before I go, here are a few other challenges I would love to enter into:
Loves Rubberstamps Challeng#69 - Have a Sentiment on the Front
Allsorts Challenge #223 - Butterflies
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - In The Garden/add some butterflies
Cards and More - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Inkspiration Challenge - Photo 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my work ... 
As always my friends . . .

17 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love the dp and the butterfly's. The sentiment is so great. I am intrigued to see what you make after thinking about a bowl of eggs and blue grass. I'm going to have to come check it out, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. This is sooooo pretty Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just glorious Darlene, the pretty DP's make a prefect backdrop for the beautiful butterflies.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Dar! Have been loving what you've been up to lately. I'm a bit behind in commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I adore the colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Darlene, I love the rich colours and pretty design. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Darlene and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, eine wunderschöne Karte. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty card and so eye-catching. Thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaw dropping gorgeous! Love Love Love your card. The butterflies are stunning.. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week! Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card with stunning butterflies.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great! That designer paper is gorgeous and I like how you paired it with the sentiment and butterflies. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! LOVE those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I LOVE butterflies and your card is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! I just adore those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love butterflies and you have made such a beautiful card using them!
    Thanks for joining us in our Sentiment challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.