Friday, June 13, 2014

Do you know a good Mechanic?

. . . I do and it's my Son-in-Law, Frank!
Hello Friends!
Today I have a card to share with you that I think I'll send along to my SIL for Father's Day.
He's a fabulous father to my grandchildren and I just want him to know that it's noticed!  Plus he's a 'car guy' through and through so this will be perfect!


My image and sentiment come from the Crafty Secrets Digital Car Classics set.
I used some Paper Pizazz plaid design paper from the background as well as embossed a sheet of silver metallic paper with a Sizzix embossing folder to create the metal plating panel. 

I hope you'll pop over to Crafty Secrets and check out all the fabulous images, papers, stickers and so much more that is available for purchase at a VERY REASONABLE price.  SO MANY category themes ... I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for!

Here are a few challenges I'd like to enter into today!
Creative Corner Challenge - Just for Boys
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any sentiments for a Guy
MilkCoffee Challenge - For a Dad/Special Male
Sassy Studios - All about the Men
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Dad/Male
The Male Room - Father's Day
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Father's Day/For a Male
Papertake Weekly - For the Boys

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a peek!
Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
I have landscapers coming to help clean up my flower beds & mulch today so I'd better get the mowing done before they show up (or it rains! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.